Step Into The Platform As One Of The Successful Passers Of The Praxis II Chemistry Content Knowledge 5245!
- Be Confident In The Upcoming State Certification Exam With The Help of Our Reviewer For Chemistry 0242 Exam Today!Be Confident In The Upcoming State Certification Exam With The Help of Our Reviewer For Chemistry 0242 Exam Today!
Praxis II Chemistry: Content Essays 0242 Exam Overview | Learn About Relater Chemistry Exams Such As...
- Learn The Secret Of The Successful Passers Of The Chemistry, Physics, And General Science 0070 Exam!Learn The Secret Of The Successful Passers Of The Chemistry, Physics, And General Science 0070 Exam!
About The Praxis II Chemistry, Physics, And General Science 0070 Exam | Other Related Examinations Are...
Exam Overview Of The Praxis II Chemistry: Content Knowledge Exam 5245 Test | Related Examinations Under Chemistry Are Exams 0242, 0070 and 5245
Those interested in teaching chemistry on the secondary level are often required to pass the Praxis II Series Chemistry Content Knowledge Exam (5245) for licensure in their state. Test takers have two hours to complete the exam, which consists of 100 multiple choice questions. If you happen to realize that this is not the exam that you were looking for, there's no need to fret as we also have information about the Praxis II 0242, 0070 and 5245 Chemistry examinations.
Points Under The Praxis II Chemistry 5245 Exam
In order to study for the PRAXIS II Chemistry: Content Knowledge Exam (5245), students should focus on the following areas of chemistry for review:
- periodicity and reactivity, chemical reactions, biochemistry, and organic chemistry (23 questions);
- matter and energy, heat, thermodynamics and thermo chemistry (16 questions);
- nomenclature, the mole, chemical bonding, and geometry (14 questions);
- mathematics, measurement, and data management, laboratory procedures and safety (14 questions);
- solutions and solubility, acid/base chemistry (12 questions);
- history and nature of science, science, technology and social perspectives (11 questions); and
- atomic and nuclear structure (10 questions).
Questions on the Praxis II Series Chemistry Content Knowledge Exam (5245) concern these specific aspects of the above categories, respectively:
- patterns of periodicity in electron configurations, periodicity with types of bonds, chemical reactions, atom features, organic chemistry and biological chemistry;
- ypes, arrangement, features, and preservation of matter and/or energy; temperature measurements; thermal energy’s effect on matter; thermal energy conduction; laws of molecular kinetics, gases, and thermodynamics; and thermo-chemistry;
- the naming system of molecular and ionic compounds, the naming of organic compounds among functional groups, the mole as a component of chemical composition, chemical formulas, chemical bonding, and molecular biology;
- measuring and interpreting data, appropriate laboratory use of substances and tools, safety practices for chemical mixtures, and chemical materials disposal;
- solutions types, vocabulary; impacts of solubility, chemical concentration, and the chemistry of acids and bases;
- the scientific process, experiment formulation, science history, and the link society and science;
- atomic structure, electron arrangement, and nuclear reactions.
The chemistry knowledge content 5245 exam is not an easy exam that you can pass without having knowledge and understanding of the concepts and processes that are on this specific course of study! So, we have come up with our learning aid on Chemistry Content Knowledge 5245 that has all the important points that you need to take note of in order to be able to pass the state teaching certification exam! Browse through our website and you will find the best help for the upcoming state certification exam!
- Learn The Secret Of The Successful Passers Of The Chemistry, Physics, And General Science 0070 Exam!